Dr. Barman’s is a patented 3 headed toothbrush which has been designed to make it easier for children to brush their teeth using short, gentle scrubbing strokes. The 3 headed toothbrush provides effective cleaning on all surfaces of the teeth simultaneously.
It has soft outer bristles to gently clean along the gum margin while the inner bristles clean and polish the tooth surface. Dr. Barman’s helps eliminate the build-up of plaque, improves gum health and is ideal for patients with limited dexterity as well as orthodontic patients.
Clinically proven effectiveness
- Removes significantly more plaque than a conventional and electric toothbrush1
- Superior to conventional toothbrushes and simplifies oral hygiene for pre-school children2
- Reduces bleeding/gum infection better than conventional toothbrushes3
- Significantly more effective than the other toothbrushes in improving the gingival health of orthodontic fixed appliance patients4
- Zimmer S, Diedner B, Roulet J F: “Clinical study on the plaque removing ability of a new triple-headed toothbrush.” Journal of Clinical Periodontology (Munksgaard) 1999, 26, 281-285. Humbolt University Berlin Germany.
- Azrak B, B. Barfaraz, G. Krieter, Willerausen B at Gutenberg University of Mainz, Germany: “Effectiveness of a three-headed toothbush in pre-school children”. Posterpresentation at the IARD meeting Gøteborg 28th of June 2003.
- Fukai T, Matumoto , Goshima H et al.: “A study on the Effects of Toothbrushes on gingivitis in Elementary School Children”. Mekai Univ. Dental J 29 (2). 231237. 2000. Mekai University, Tokyo/Japan.
- Zvi Rafe, A.Vardimon, Malka Ashkenazi, University of Tel-Aviv “Comparative study of 3 types of toothbrushes in patients with fixed orthodontic appliances” Am J of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Volume 130, no. 1/2006.